Personal Training Client Agreement
Terms of Payment
- Payments for services must be made in advance of any training session taking place.
- Payments that are paid for by Direct Debit must be used within two months of the purchase date
- 5 Pack Personal Training Sessions need to be completed within 60 days of the purchase date
- 10 Pack Personal Training Sessions need to be completed within 120 days of the purchase date
- 20 Pack Personal Training Sessions need to be completed within 240 days of the purchase date
- Sudden Movements requires 24 Hours notice for cancellation of a Personal Training session. Failure to do so will result in being charged in full for the
- Direct debit payments can only be cancelled after 3 months of full payment have been completed
- All cancellations need to be made before the 15th of the current month
- If a Personal Trainer needs to cancel or re-schedule a session within the 24 hour period, the next session will be delivered free of charge
- If for any medical reasons you are unable to continue with your purchased training sessions, then we may refund you the difference providing you
submit a letter from your doctor, clearly stating your reasons for your condition or conditions restricting exercise. Sudden Movements will only refund
Personal Training sessions under these circumstances
- If you decide to leave Sudden Movements, you will not be refunded for any unused sessions
- If your Personal Trainer is away on holiday or sick, you have the choice to train with a different trainer or freeze your training until your trainer has returned from his/her holiday or absence.
No refunds will be given under these circumstances.
- If your Personal Trainer leaves the company, the owner will allocate you a different trainer should you have sessions remaining. No refunds will be given under these circumstances.
- If you are late for your training session, your session length will be deducted accordingly
- If you are more than 30 minutes late, the session may be cancelled and you will be charged for the full session
- If your trainer is more than 10 minutes late for the session, you will receive one hour of free personal training
Personal Trainer Information
- If you experience any pain, nausea or discomfort during a session, please notify your personal trainer immediately so that he/she can take appropriate action
- Health concerns may arise that require further detail from your physiotherapist, doctor or health professional. Should this occur prior or during your session, your trainer may request assistance in obtaining any information needed.
- Par-Q forms will be completed within Sudden Movements Gym prior to the session.